Hospitality Interiors make my heart race faster. In other words, I love them, and I know you do too, because these spaces affect us all when we are out of our homes and doing wonderful things like socialising with friends, going on dates, meeting the parents, attending celebrations, holding power meetings and landing deals, getting a bit silly and/ or smashed (depending on your demographic, you know!).
Hospitality projects showcase spaces where well crafted interior branding comes out to play. From perfectly pitched moods, to carefully planned spaces that meet the demands of both the staff and the patrons, hospitality interiors work hard and play hard. Some are soft and feminine, other minimalist and industrial, moody and masculine, schizophrenic and psychedelic (in the best possible way). Whatever they are, it is the job of a hospitality interior to take us to another place, to makes us feel hosted and taken care of, make us ‘feel the brand’ and be in the vibe where all the elements come together in a perfect union like a well-composed symphony.
And boy do we have a few rather excellent examples from our 2018 archives to share with you today. Forty-five (45) of them to be exact. Brace yourselves, kiddos!
1. Noma Restaurant in Copenhagen by Studio David Thulstrup.
2. Bentwood Cafe in Fitzroy, Melbourne by Ritz&Ghougassian.
3. XYZ Lounge & Bar in Ghent, Belgium by Didier Fiúza Faustino.
4. Bouzy Bar À Vin: French Wine Bar in Armadale by Jason Jones & Brahman Perera.
5. Le Blossom Japanese Restaurant in Montreal, Canada by MÉNARD DWORKIND.
6. Héroine Restaurant & Bar in Rotterdam by Modiste.
7. Interview: Perth-Based Interior Architect Jen Lowe Of Ohlo Studio.
8. Cookers Cafe in Moscow by VETER DESIGN.
9. Caravan 2.0 Restaurant in Seoul, South Korea by Flack Studio.
10. Marble-Made Tent in the Galaxy: Romola Restaurant in Madrid by Andres Jaque.
11. Ishizuka Restaurant in Melbourne by Russell & George.
12. Fonda Bondi by Studio Esteta.
13. Red Deer Architects Design Mid-Century Pasta Restaurant for London Institution Lina Stores.
14. Edition Roasters in Haymarket, Sydney by Amber Road.
15. Été Restaurant in Barangaroo, Sydney by Foolscap Studio.
16. Piraña Retro Restaurant in South London by Sella Concept.
17. F.E.D. Restaurant in Shanghai by Alberto Caiola.
18. Miss Wong Restaurant in Quebec, Canada by Ménard Dworkind Architecture & Design.
19. Kaikaya Tropical Sushi Restaurant in Valencia, Spain by Masquespacio.
20. Garden & Gun Club Restaurant in Atlanta by Workstead.
21. Voice of Coffee in Kobe, Japan by Yusuke Seki.
22. An Underground Krypt Bar by Büro KLK in Vienna, Austria.
23. CASAPLATA Restaurant & Cocktail Bar in Seville by Lucas y Hernández-Gil.
24. Locura Bar in Byron Bay by Pattern Studio.
25. Cinker Pictures Shanghai Combines Boutique Movie Theatre with Social Spaces.
26. Palace Central Cinema Sydney by DesignOffice.
27. Palace Cinema Raine Square in Perth by DesignOffice.
28. Renovation of a Finnish Culinary Institution: Palace Restaurant Helsinki by Note Design Studio.
29. Campamac Osteria di livello in Langhe, Italy by Fabio Ferrillo of OFF Arch.
30. First Look at Gabriel Cafe in Fitzroy, Melbourne by Flack Studio.
31. RYU Japanese Restaurant by Ménard Dworkind in Montreal, Canada.
32. Michaelis Boyd Designs Restaurant Duddell’s in a Historic St Thomas Church, London.
33. ‘Highroad’ Cafe in Canberra by Foolscap Studio.
34. The Botanist Restaurant in Vancouver, Canada by Ste. Marie.
35. Bricks Decoded: Easy, Breezy, Beautiful Breeze Block.
36. Breadway Bakery in Odessa, Ukraine by Lera Brumina & Artem Trigubchak.
37. Bar Roc by OKHA Inside Cape Town’s Exclusive Boutique Hotel.
38. NOUS Restaurant + Flower Shop in Guangdong, China by 0321 STUDIO.
39. Devoción Coffee Shop in Brooklyn, NYC by LOT Office for Architecture.
40. Pentolina Italian Restaurant & Bar in Melbourne’s CBD by Biasol.
41. ‘Naim’ Middle Eastern Cafe in Brisbane by The Stella Collective.
42. ‘Cucurico’ Churrasqueira in LxFactory Complex in Alcântara, Lisbon by DC.AD.
43. Willow Urban Retreat in Melbourne by Meme Design.
44. The Budapest Cafe in Chengdu, China By Biasol.
45. Bricks Decoded: The Return of Glass Blocks.
The post Hospitality & Restaurant Interiors | 2018 Archive. appeared first on Yellowtrace.